Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Oh, Hey Guys. *coughs*



tumblr_m4dxt5hiFw1qgsjtg.gif (500×250)


It's uh... it's been a while. Yeah. It's been a while.

I wish I had a great excuse for my absence. Unfortunately I have none except that I am an exhausted pigeon with no time on my hands.

Heh.

I had thought of doing a LIFE UPDATE, but that would take way too much time tonight. So instead I'll do a quick post on the big important thing that happened all June! My fabulous sister Laura, and her family came to visit at the beginning of this month. I hadn't see any of them in years so it was great to visit with them even though it was only for a few days.

My poor sister always chooses the coldest weekend of the month to come visit my family. I don't think she's every come out when it was actually warm. She has the worst luck. It had been in the 70's for the last few weeks, but Laura managed to come up the one weekend in June that dropped into the 30/40's. With a chance of snow. Despite the random winter weather, we had a lovely time, with lots of visiting and laughter.

All Laura's kids talk sloooowly. Not as slowly as they used to, granted, but they're still slower than my sisters and I (But we talk like the conversation is a race and the first one to the finish line gets ice-cream. So....)

We were up late every night they were here, taking pictures and catching up.

Le me with adorable nephew, Charlie:


Le Tall Bro. (And and a niece Jane.)



"Auntie Bellaaaaa, whaaat are you dooooin?"



"Memories, Lilly. Precious, Precious Memories!!"


Ah yis, my fabulous family.


HEY LOOK THIS SEFLIE IS ACTUALLY GOOD! Cause Treskie took it....


Justin told us about Kentucky, where people apparently still believe the world is flat. For real. It's not a joke. And there's the whole North/South divide still. And they probably still think asbestos is rad.

It was funny to hear him talk about it. 8-D


Le Mom be like, "THE EARTH IS ROUND!"


Nieces kept asking me to take pictures with them, even though my selfies look like a walrus got a hold of my camera.

Love you, Emily <3


Baby Peter loved his little brother, So much. It was adorable. If you could smother someone with love, Peter would smother. (And Peter is ADORABLE. FYI) 




WE ACTUALLY GOT A FAMILY PICTURE. I'm prolly going to print this out for meeeeeee.




Yet another disgusting Selfie. How does Treskie do it? (Love you, my nieces. Who cares if it's a bad picture? At least it's a picture. Right? Right.)


BEBE CHARLES IS SO CUTE.


LONG GAVIE HOLDING BEBE CHARLES IS ALSO SO CUTE. D'AAAAW.



Gavie interacting with kids in general is adorable. ( all the nieces and nephews got into his nature talks. It was adorable.)


"EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeew! Sliiiiiime. Thaaat's Dis-gus-ting."


Look. A leaf! Oh my gosh!


(We had this nature walk down to this river, and Jane found these massive leaves, and she finally tore one off and did a full-on victory cry, and went charging off with it. Like, YAS, I AM CONQUEROR.)

Oooooooooh. Fish! (The one is the left. Do you see her? Do you see that girl? Do you see her? She's not mine. Not even related.)


Daddy Justin. <3

Cute Gavie. (AAAAACK.)


More selfies. Geeze.



FAMILY TREE PHOTO. BLESS.



So, that's my big story! This is a short post. SORRY!!! I'll try to do an "Update" post as soon as I have some down time. Many apologies to all my followers who watched me drop from the planet. 

God Bless!

Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things